sábado, octubre 14, 2006

Last night I hurt myself

Last night I hurt myself… I don’t know if I hurted myself really bad… maybe tomorrow I'll notice... but anyway, I was hurting me… being drunk… looking for you… what a pity… I was there, but I couldn’t see you… I already know you were there… I get back to my club for another beer, because I was loosing the numb… the comfortably numbness of being drunk… so… I was hurting me… thinking of you… remembering you… I came back to the street, sitting out, in the front of that club: “line bar”… and I wait… and I almost fall asleep… but anyway, I’m being hurting me and I stand for it… finally, you came out, surrounded by all the people whom I know… I hide… I’m good hiding me… I think that anybody didn’t notice me across the street… and I wait… I was looking for your eyes… but I never found them…
Finally the group moved out, and I lost you… I was felling sorry about myself… how I was hurting me… how I was losing my self respect… so I walk to my car and drove in the wrong direction… once and again I were wrong… until I take my way home… and I was shocked… I pass beside the group… I pass beside you…
And I was furious… and I punch the car two times… and I had my knuckles lacerated… I had my soul lacerated… my hand lacerated...
Last night I wouldn’t hit the street…
In august I wouldn’t say yes…
In march I wouldn’t say yes…
Last year I wouldn’t say yes…
But I did…
And now I can’t get myself together…
I can’t find the way…
And the only thing I can do…
It’s hurt myself…

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Diablos!
Suena tan conocido...